What the scale says...

Saturday, February 13, 2010

I WANT TO DANCE !!!


Today was my first Bollywood dance class at Dhoonya Dance and I LOVE IT !!!! Not only was it super fun but let me tell you I got a hell of a workout so much so that my thighs are already killing me !!! and you sweat so much it minus well be Bikram Bhangara dancing for the buckets streaming down all of me !!! I'm attaching a link HERE to the music video of the song that we're doing. The choreography is added a little at a time over the 4 weeks, but we got ALOT done today and at first I thought " My God it's been over 15 years since I took a dance class..what am I doing here?" but it just flowed so easily !!

I REALLY had a great time in this class...so much so that I'm considering signing up for the 10 week course. If any NYC bandsters are interested I highly suggested you check out there site HERE.

On another note I took all your suggestions and am scheduled for a fill on tuesday. Let's see what the scale has to say tomorrow !!

4 comments:

Girl Bandit said...

Oh that looks like so much fun!!! Do the guys come with the class....love Bollywood. I don't think we have classes like that here yet. Good luck with the fill

THE DASH! said...

That looks fantastic! Wish I could dance but I think I am blessed with two left feet - sigh!
Good luck on the fill on Tuesday - hope it gives you more restriction.

Debi said...

Oh I wish I lived in your area, I would have loved to take the class with you!! Have fun, you are so lucky!

Dinnerland said...

Awesome.... good luck on the fill !

Post a Comment