What the scale says...

Thursday, October 1, 2009

A must read book !!


So I had posted in an early blurb that I was starting to read Dan Brown's new book The Lost Symbol and am happy to say that I just fininshed it this afternoon on my train ride home. So what is my take...OMG ! It was everything that I expected and hoped it would be. In true Dan Brown fashion he crafts a story that just completely absorbs you from the first word to the last and challenges your thinking on very provoking and often controversial subjects. This book is true to this form. While giving the reader an incredibly informative, thrilling chase involving historical facts, symbology and logic it also manages to make you think and consider ideas and theories about a subject that on average one would never examine that way. All in all a definite must read !! The only problem now is that I have to wait for the next book...

0 comments:

Post a Comment