What the scale says...

Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's been awhile....

Yes, I know it's been awhile that I havent posted and really kinda of abandoned my blog, but I am going to try my hardest to really keep up with this. For some reason I've never really been a bloger and have tried myspace only to abandon that after a month !!!

Okay so where are we ??? Well this journey sure is moving quickly...and become a very exciting project. Since I last posted :
  1. I've gotten approved for surgery which will be taking place this monday Aug 10th !! OMG !!!
  2. Lost 10 lbs on a pre-op diet
  3. Met some incredibly wonderful felow bandsters on lapbandtalk.com
  4. Discovered alot about myself, that trylu I can do this and that I do have what it takes to make this huge change in mylife
  5. Realized that I have a group of girls around me that ARE the best !!!!

I am going to try to catch up on the blogging and add some more post with details on the steps involved in the banding process in hopes that it may help someone else out. I will try to cover the whole insurance application process and the hellish pre-op diet...so catch you later !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment